Keep your things covered.

You’re renting. An apartment. Or a house. So you want to make sure you have insurance on your personal property, just in case. Get started by clicking below to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates!


What is renters insurance?

Renters Insurance covers your possessions against losses from fire or smoke, theft, etc. However, renters insurance does not cover floods, earthquake or routine wear and tear. You can however buy separate policies for flood and earthquake damage.

How much renters insurance do I need?

Add up the cost of everything you would want to replace if it were damaged or stolen. This could also serve as the basis for an inventory that will make filing a claim easier. For an inventory, also record model numbers, dates and places of purchase. Take photographs or make a video of these items and place a copy of the inventory in a safe place away from your home.



What does our agency have to offer?

The John R Carpenter Insurance Agency has been supplying reliable insurance solutions in Oklahoma for over 50 years. We have established contracts with multiple carriers. This gives us the opportunity to shop your policies to ensure you are being provided the best coverage available while maintaining reasonable premiums for our clients in OKC, Stroud, Shawnee, Bristow and cities across the state. Be sure to ask us about available discounts (companion policies, alarm systems, remodel etc).